An Elimination Diet is a powerful tool to get to the root of most diseases and disorders. Why? Because most disease begins in the gut. The gut has the highest concentration of immune cells, and the most common thing that the immune cells will react to is food.
When you are constantly in pain, moody, and fatigued, your body is inflamed. In other words, your immune cells are being irritated by something in your environment. What is the most likely suspect that is irritating you? Surprisingly, it’s your food.
Food has the power to heal, and the power to harm.
Over a typical lifetime, the average person will consume 25 tons of foreign matter through their mouths. This food will pass down their “inner tube of life” otherwise known as the gastrointestinal tract. The cells that line this tube are specifically designed to keep out potentially dangerous food particles and bacteria. Just in case this barrier fails, our body puts over 70% of our entire immune cells directly on the other side of the barrier to neutralize any harmful food proteins or bacteria that make it through. But this system is rarely without its problems. Stress, toxins, bacterial overgrowth, medications, and even the foods themselves can easily damage the cells of the intestinal wall allowing for food particles to come in contact with the multitude of immune cells that reside there. The result is inflammation.
Odds are that foods you are eating every day are leaving you sick and tired. How do you find out which ones? The Elimination Diet. This foundational tool of Functional Medicine has been used for centuries to discover which foods are making you ill and which ones can make you feel incredible.
Scientific research on Elimination Diets has shown:
- 100% of Gallbladder disease improved
- 90% of Rheumatoid Arthritis pain lessened
- 85% of Migraine sufferers found relief
- 70% of Mood/Behavior symptoms of ADD were lessened
- 50% of Skin issues like atopic dermatitis (eczema) got better
Elimination Diet Testimonials
If you are experiencing these symptoms or conditions then it’s time for an Elimination Diet:
- Weight Gain / Weight Loss
- Fatigue / Lethargy
- Foggy Thinking / Memory Issues / Lack of Focus
- Moodiness / Anxiety / Depression / Racing Thoughts
- Aggression / Hyperactivity
- Gas / Diarrhea / Constipation / Bloating / Cramping
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS)
- Reflux (GERD)
- Recurring Nausea & Vomiting
- Muscle Pain / Joint Pain / Chronic Pain
- Headaches / Migraines
- Sinus Congestion / Chronic Coughing
- Skin Rashes / Eczema / Psoriasis / Hives
- Heart Palpitations / Rapid Pulse / Rapid Breathing
- Numbness / Tingling
- Autoimmune Disease
How it Works
The Elimination Diet is a simple process of removing all potentially problematic foods from your diet until your symptoms subside—usually a few weeks. Then you slowly reintroduce foods back into your diet, one by one, to see which ones bring your symptoms back. By finding the foods that are behind your suffering, you can completely turn your health around and elevate your quality of life.
Our Elimination Diet begins with a detox phase to calm the gut and the immune system. This phase consists only of fresh vegetable juices, green smoothies, and pureed vegetable and bone broth soups. Then we move into the elimination phase where you will be consuming an anti-inflammatory diet of foods that normally don't cause an immune reaction in most people. The last phase is the reintroduction phase where you will be challenging foods, one-by-one, for about 2 months beginning with the least reactive foods and ending with the most reactive foods like gluten and dairy.
Get Started Now!
- Order The Elimination Diet Book. The entire process of our elimination diet is outlined clearly and concisely in our new book. Plus, the book contains over 125 delicious, healing recipes!
- Join our Online Support Program. We've put together an amazing resource for you to have total success during your elimination diet. Get access to cooking instruction videos, webinar support with Tom, additional recipes, daily audio MP3 support, and much more!
- Get started in your kitchen today! Sign up to get access to four FREE elimination diet cooking videos! You'll learn some very tasty (and easy) recipes that can begin the healing process.